The salary range of employees working in Andorra is, by default, in the range of 1,334.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,146.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Andorra into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Andorra by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Andorra (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Andorra (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Andorra (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. General Labourer General labour
13. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
18. Security Guard Security & Protection
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.