The salary range of employees working in Singapore is, by default, in the range of 2,713.00 SGD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 9,128.00 SGD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Singapore into salary brackets in SGD.
Average salary and range in Singapore by age in SGD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Singapore (SGD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Singapore (SGD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Marketing Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Country Manager/Director Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Technical Manager Technology, Development
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Singapore (SGD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.