The salary range of employees working in Singapore is, by default, in the range of 3,378.00 SGD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,125.00 SGD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Singapore into salary brackets in SGD.
Average salary and range in Singapore by age in SGD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Singapore (SGD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Singapore (SGD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Marketing Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Publishing House Director Top Management
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Singapore (SGD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.