The salary range of employees working in Italy is, by default, in the range of 1,356.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,444.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Italy into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Italy by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Italy (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Italy (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Country Manager/Director Top Management
7. Sales Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. IT Architect Information Technology
10. Production Director Top Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Marketing Manager Management
20. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Italy (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cleaner General labour
6. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Cashier Banking
17. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
18. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
19. Refuse Collector Service Industries
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.