The salary range of employees working in Italy is, by default, in the range of 1,324.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,822.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Italy into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Italy by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Italy (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Italy (EUR).
1. Managing Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Sales Director Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Italy (EUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cashier Banking
16. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.