The salary range of employees working in Singapore is, by default, in the range from 2,623.00 SGD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 8,569.00 SGD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Singapore into wage bands in SGD.
Average salary and range in Singapore by age in SGD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Singapore (SGD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Singapore (SGD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Singapore (SGD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.