The salary range of employees working in Vietnam is, by default, in the range of 3,676,744.00 VND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,915,807.00 VND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Vietnam into salary brackets in VND.
Average salary and range in Vietnam by age in VND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Vietnam (VND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Vietnam (VND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Software Engineer Information Technology
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
12. iOS Developer Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Publishing House Director Top Management
19. Product owner Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Vietnam (VND)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.