The salary range of employees working in Germany is, by default, in the range of 2,079.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,138.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Germany into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Germany by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Germany (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Germany (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Marketing Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Finance Manager Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Call Centre Director Top Management
19. Branch Director Insurance
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Germany (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.