The salary range of employees working in Hong Kong is, by default, in the range of 8,687.00 HKD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 29,537.00 HKD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Hong Kong into salary brackets in HKD.
Average salary and range in Hong Kong by age in HKD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Hong Kong (HKD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Hong Kong (HKD).
1. Leasing Director Leasing
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. IT Product Manager Information Technology
13. Pharmaceutical Products Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. Senior Project Manager Management
19. Marketing Director Top Management
20. Publishing House Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Hong Kong (HKD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.