The salary range of employees working in India is, by default, in the range from 8,654.00 INR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 31,244.00 INR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in India into wage bands in INR.
Average salary and range in India by age in INR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in India (INR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR).
1. Software Engineer Information Technology
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Security Guard Security & Protection
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Packer Production
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.