The salary range of employees working in India is, by default, in the range from 7,910.00 INR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 44,273.00 INR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in India into wage bands in INR.
Average salary and range in India by age in INR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in India (INR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Software Engineer Information Technology
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Regional / Area Manager Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sales Director Top Management
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in India (INR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
5. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Cleaner General labour
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Packer Production
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Funeral service worker Service Industries
19. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
20. Survey Interviewer General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.