The salary range of employees working in Morocco is, by default, in the range of 2,769.00 MAD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,502.00 MAD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Morocco into salary brackets in MAD.
Average salary and range in Morocco by age in MAD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Morocco (MAD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Morocco (MAD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Finance Manager Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Production Director Top Management
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. IT Project Manager Information Technology
11. Call Centre Director Top Management
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Manager Management
15. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
16. Judge Law & Legislation
17. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Senior Project Manager Management
20. Sales Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Morocco (MAD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
5. Cleaner General labour
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.