The salary range of employees working in Egypt is, by default, in the range of 4,328.00 EGP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 16,912.00 EGP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Egypt into salary brackets in EGP.
Average salary and range in Egypt by age in EGP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Egypt (EGP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Egypt (EGP).
1. Finance Manager Management
2. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Senior Project Manager Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Managing Director Top Management
14. Operations Manager Top Management
15. Marketing Manager Management
16. IT Project Manager Information Technology
17. HR Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. IT Manager Management
20. Publishing House Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Egypt (EGP)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.