The salary range of employees working in Seychelles is, by default, in the range of 8,555.00 SCR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 30,305.00 SCR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Seychelles into salary brackets in SCR.
Average salary and range in Seychelles by age in SCR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Seychelles (SCR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Seychelles (SCR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Production Director Top Management
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. IT Manager Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Seychelles (SCR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Hairdresser Service Industries
15. Au-pair General labour
16. Cashier Commerce
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.