The salary range of employees working in Tunisia is, by default, in the range of 847.00 TND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,683.00 TND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Tunisia into salary brackets in TND.
Average salary and range in Tunisia by age in TND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Tunisia (TND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Tunisia (TND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. IT Manager Management
10. IT Project Manager Information Technology
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Software Engineer Information Technology
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Logistics Director Top Management
16. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
17. Publishing House Director Top Management
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
20. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Tunisia (TND)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Cleaner General labour
6. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.