The salary range of employees working in Algeria is, by default, in the range of 26,537.00 DZD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 84,147.00 DZD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Algeria into salary brackets in DZD.
Average salary and range in Algeria by age in DZD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Algeria (DZD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Algeria (DZD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
20. Professor Education, Science & Research
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Algeria (DZD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Packer Production
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. General Labourer General labour
13. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
14. Cashier Banking
15. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.