The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range of 867.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,193.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into salary brackets in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Technical Director Top Management
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. IT Manager Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Finance Manager Management
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Technical Manager Technology, Development
17. IT Architect Information Technology
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Business Development Manager Management
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Shop Assistant Commerce
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
7. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
8. Porter, Information Staff General labour
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
18. Hairdresser Service Industries
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.