The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range of 862.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,688.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into salary brackets in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Technical Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT Manager Management
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Shop Assistant Commerce
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Cashier Banking
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
17. Hairdresser Service Industries
18. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
Total average salary in randomly selected countries.
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.