The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range of 877.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,593.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into salary brackets in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Technical Director Top Management
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Finance Manager Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT Manager Management
15. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Technical Manager Technology, Development
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Shop Assistant Commerce
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
7. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
8. Porter, Information Staff General labour
9. Cashier Banking
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Hairdresser Service Industries
18. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.