The salary range of employees working in Uganda is, by default, in the range of 712,627.00 UGX (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,445,354.00 UGX (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Uganda into salary brackets in UGX.
Average salary and range in Uganda by age in UGX.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Uganda (UGX).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uganda (UGX).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Finance Manager Management
14. Senior Project Manager Management
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Publishing House Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. IT Manager Management
19. Operations Manager Top Management
20. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uganda (UGX)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Cashier Banking
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. General Labourer General labour
11. Packer Production
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
14. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.