The salary range of employees working in Papua New Guinea is, by default, in the range of 1,596.00 PGK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,488.00 PGK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Papua New Guinea into salary brackets in PGK.
Average salary and range in Papua New Guinea by age in PGK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Papua New Guinea (PGK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Papua New Guinea (PGK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Call Centre Director Top Management
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Managing Director Top Management
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. Finance Manager Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Papua New Guinea (PGK)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cashier Banking
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.