The salary range of employees working in Papua New Guinea is, by default, in the range of 1,766.00 PGK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,798.00 PGK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Papua New Guinea into salary brackets in PGK.
Average salary and range in Papua New Guinea by age in PGK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Papua New Guinea (PGK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Papua New Guinea (PGK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Senior Project Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Business Group Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Papua New Guinea (PGK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Administrative Worker Administration
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. General Labourer General labour
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.