The salary range of employees working in Taiwan is, by default, in the range from 25,061.00 TWD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 85,025.00 TWD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Taiwan into wage bands in TWD.
Average salary and range in Taiwan by age in TWD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Taiwan (TWD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Taiwan (TWD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Head of the Legal Department Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Actuary Insurance
17. IT Manager Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Taiwan (TWD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.