The salary range of employees working in Taiwan is, by default, in the range of 26,637.00 TWD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 86,110.00 TWD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Taiwan into salary brackets in TWD.
Average salary and range in Taiwan by age in TWD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Taiwan (TWD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Taiwan (TWD).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. IT Manager Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Taiwan (TWD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Cleaner General labour
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. General Labourer General labour
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.