The salary range of employees working in Brunei Darussalam is, by default, in the range of 1,362.00 BND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,179.00 BND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Brunei Darussalam into wage bands in BND.
Average salary and range in Brunei Darussalam by age in BND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Brunei Darussalam (BND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brunei Darussalam (BND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Technical Director Top Management
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. IT Manager Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brunei Darussalam (BND)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
7. Shop Assistant Commerce
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cashier Banking
16. Security Guard Security & Protection
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Assistant Cook Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.