The salary range of employees working in Brunei Darussalam is, by default, in the range of 1,378.00 BND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 5,492.00 BND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Brunei Darussalam into salary brackets in BND.
Average salary and range in Brunei Darussalam by age in BND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Brunei Darussalam (BND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brunei Darussalam (BND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
20. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brunei Darussalam (BND)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. General Labourer General labour
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Cleaner General labour
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Administrative Worker Administration
11. Packer Production
12. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
13. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.