The salary range of employees working in Brunei Darussalam is, by default, in the range of 1,395.00 BND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,099.00 BND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Brunei Darussalam into salary brackets in BND.
Average salary and range in Brunei Darussalam by age in BND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Brunei Darussalam (BND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brunei Darussalam (BND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Technical Director Top Management
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. IT Manager Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brunei Darussalam (BND)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Cashier Banking
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Security Guard Security & Protection
18. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.