The salary range of employees working in Denmark is, by default, in the range from 19,794.00 DKK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 60,033.00 DKK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Denmark into wage bands in DKK.
Average salary and range in Denmark by age in DKK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Denmark (DKK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Production Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Funeral service worker Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.