The salary range of employees working in Denmark is, by default, in the range of 21,048.00 DKK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 61,773.00 DKK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Denmark into salary brackets in DKK.
Average salary and range in Denmark by age in DKK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Denmark (DKK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Technical Director Top Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Head of the Legal Department Management
15. Lead developer Information Technology
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Call Centre Director Top Management
19. Production Director Top Management
20. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Funeral service worker Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.