The salary range of employees working in Denmark is, by default, in the range from 19,959.00 DKK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 59,716.00 DKK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Denmark into wage bands in DKK.
Average salary and range in Denmark by age in DKK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Denmark (DKK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Manager Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Call Centre Director Top Management
18. Production Director Top Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
15. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.