The salary range of employees working in Denmark is, by default, in the range of 23,205.00 DKK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 71,409.00 DKK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Denmark into salary brackets in DKK.
Average salary and range in Denmark by age in DKK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Denmark (DKK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Marketing Director Top Management
9. Sales Director Top Management
10. Publishing House Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. IT Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Packer Production
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
13. Cashier Banking
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. General Labourer General labour
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Security Guard Security & Protection
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.