The salary range of employees working in Denmark is, by default, in the range of 20,407.00 DKK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 59,765.00 DKK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Denmark into wage bands in DKK.
Average salary and range in Denmark by age in DKK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Denmark (DKK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Call Centre Director Top Management
19. Production Director Top Management
20. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.