The salary range of employees working in Denmark is, by default, in the range of 20,133.00 DKK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 61,322.00 DKK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Denmark into wage bands in DKK.
Average salary and range in Denmark by age in DKK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Denmark (DKK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Technical Director Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. Head of the Legal Department Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Production Director Top Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Denmark (DKK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
14. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
17. Cashier Banking
18. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.