The salary range of employees working in Ethiopia is, by default, in the range of 2,675.00 ETB (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,260.00 ETB (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ethiopia into salary brackets in ETB.
Average salary and range in Ethiopia by age in ETB.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ethiopia (ETB).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ethiopia (ETB).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Finance Manager Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ethiopia (ETB)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.