The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range from 853.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,145.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into wage bands in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Finance Manager Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. IT Project Manager Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.