The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range of 857.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,114.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into wage bands in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Technical Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Finance Manager Management
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Manager Management
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Shop Assistant Commerce
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Cashier Banking
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.