The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range from 845.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,136.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into wage bands in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Technical Director Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT Manager Management
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Finance Manager Management
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Shop Assistant Commerce
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Cashier Banking
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.