The salary range of employees working in Ghana is, by default, in the range of 824.00 GHS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,298.00 GHS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ghana into wage bands in GHS.
Average salary and range in Ghana by age in GHS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ghana (GHS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Technical Director Top Management
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. IT Manager Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. Finance Manager Management
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ghana (GHS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Shop Assistant Commerce
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Banking
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
17. Hairdresser Service Industries
18. Gardener Service Industries
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.