The salary range of employees working in Mauritius is, by default, in the range from 12,437.00 MUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 60,290.00 MUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritius into wage bands in MUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritius by age in MUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritius (MUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Call Centre Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. IT Architect Information Technology
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. IT Manager Management
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Finance Manager Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Cashier Banking
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.