The salary range of employees working in Mauritius is, by default, in the range from 12,772.00 MUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 58,541.00 MUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritius into wage bands in MUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritius by age in MUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritius (MUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Call Centre Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Manager Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Cashier Banking
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.