The salary range of employees working in Mauritius is, by default, in the range of 13,020.00 MUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 59,081.00 MUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritius into wage bands in MUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritius by age in MUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritius (MUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
5. Call Centre Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. IT Manager Management
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Shop Assistant Commerce
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Banking
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.