The salary range of employees working in Mauritius is, by default, in the range of 12,758.00 MUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 59,969.00 MUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritius into salary brackets in MUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritius by age in MUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritius (MUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Call Centre Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. IT Manager Management
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Operations Manager Top Management
17. Sales Director Top Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Technical Director Top Management
20. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Porter, Information Staff General labour
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Banking
17. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.