The salary range of employees working in Mauritius is, by default, in the range of 13,455.00 MUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 63,775.00 MUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritius into salary brackets in MUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritius by age in MUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritius (MUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Call Centre Director Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT Manager Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Porter, Information Staff General labour
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
12. Cashier Banking
13. Cashier Commerce
14. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.