The salary range of employees working in Mauritius is, by default, in the range of 14,067.00 MUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 62,517.00 MUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritius into salary brackets in MUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritius by age in MUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritius (MUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Finance Manager Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritius (MUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Shop Assistant Commerce
6. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Cashier Banking
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
Total average salary in randomly selected countries.
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.