The salary range of employees working in Maldives is, by default, in the range from 10,360.00 MVR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 40,317.00 MVR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Maldives into wage bands in MVR.
Average salary and range in Maldives by age in MVR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Maldives (MVR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Maldives (MVR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Finance Manager Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Maldives (MVR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
20. Au-pair General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.