The salary range of employees working in Maldives is, by default, in the range from 10,259.00 MVR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 39,990.00 MVR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Maldives into wage bands in MVR.
Average salary and range in Maldives by age in MVR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Maldives (MVR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Maldives (MVR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Maldives (MVR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.