The salary range of employees working in Maldives is, by default, in the range of 11,260.00 MVR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 41,834.00 MVR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Maldives into salary brackets in MVR.
Average salary and range in Maldives by age in MVR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Maldives (MVR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Maldives (MVR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Maldives (MVR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cashier Banking
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.