The salary range of employees working in Pakistan is, by default, in the range of 20,449.00 PKR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 65,758.00 PKR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Pakistan into wage bands in PKR.
Average salary and range in Pakistan by age in PKR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Pakistan (PKR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. IT Manager Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Business Development Manager Management
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cashier Banking
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Cashier Commerce
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.