The salary range of employees working in Pakistan is, by default, in the range from 19,905.00 PKR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 65,522.00 PKR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Pakistan into wage bands in PKR.
Average salary and range in Pakistan by age in PKR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Pakistan (PKR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Finance Manager Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.