The salary range of employees working in Pakistan is, by default, in the range of 29,052.00 PKR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 106,561.00 PKR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Pakistan into salary brackets in PKR.
Average salary and range in Pakistan by age in PKR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Pakistan (PKR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. IT Architect Information Technology
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. IT Manager Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Technical Manager Technology, Development
15. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Cashier Banking
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cashier Commerce
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Packer Production
20. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.