The salary range of employees working in Pakistan is, by default, in the range of 19,967.00 PKR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 69,307.00 PKR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Pakistan into salary brackets in PKR.
Average salary and range in Pakistan by age in PKR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Pakistan (PKR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Business Development Manager Management
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Technical Manager Technology, Development
15. IT Manager Management
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Software Engineer Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Pakistan (PKR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Cashier Banking
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.