The salary range of employees working in Seychelles is, by default, in the range of 8,893.00 SCR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 29,368.00 SCR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Seychelles into salary brackets in SCR.
Average salary and range in Seychelles by age in SCR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Seychelles (SCR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Seychelles (SCR).
1. IT Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Architect Information Technology
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Seychelles (SCR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. Florist Service Industries
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Cashier Banking
17. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.