The salary range of employees working in Tanzania is, by default, in the range from 529,955.00 TZS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,838,860.00 TZS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Tanzania into wage bands in TZS.
Average salary and range in Tanzania by age in TZS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Tanzania (TZS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Tanzania (TZS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Finance Manager Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Business Development Manager Management
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Tanzania (TZS)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.