The salary range of employees working in Tanzania is, by default, in the range of 489,326.00 TZS (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,010,712.00 TZS (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Tanzania into salary brackets in TZS.
Average salary and range in Tanzania by age in TZS.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Tanzania (TZS).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Tanzania (TZS).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Finance Manager Management
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Business Development Manager Management
8. Leasing Director Leasing
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Manager Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. IT Architect Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Tanzania (TZS)
1. Secondary School Teacher Education, Science & Research
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.