The salary range of employees working in Botswana is, by default, in the range of 2,509.00 BWP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,207.00 BWP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Botswana into salary brackets in BWP.
Average salary and range in Botswana by age in BWP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Botswana (BWP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Operations Manager Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Finance Manager Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Mechanical Engineer Mechanical Engineering
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Publishing House Director Top Management
19. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Security Guard Security & Protection
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.