The salary range of employees working in Botswana is, by default, in the range of 3,755.00 BWP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 22,042.00 BWP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Botswana into salary brackets in BWP.
Average salary and range in Botswana by age in BWP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Botswana (BWP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Finance Manager Management
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Business Development Manager Management
12. Call Centre Director Top Management
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
15. Technical Manager Technology, Development
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Sales Director Top Management
19. IT Manager Management
20. Technical Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Botswana (BWP)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Shop Assistant Commerce
7. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
8. Porter, Information Staff General labour
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
11. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Receptionist Administration
13. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
14. Security Guard Security & Protection
15. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Bartender Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.