The salary range of employees working in Gambia is, by default, in the range from 18,829.00 GMD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 60,043.00 GMD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Gambia into wage bands in GMD.
Average salary and range in Gambia by age in GMD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Gambia (GMD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Gambia (GMD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Gambia (GMD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Cashier Banking
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.