The salary range of employees working in Cambodia is, by default, in the range of 1,194,402.00 KHR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,061,778.00 KHR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cambodia into salary brackets in KHR.
Average salary and range in Cambodia by age in KHR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cambodia (KHR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cambodia (KHR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Marketing Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cambodia (KHR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cashier Banking
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.