The salary range of employees working in Mozambique is, by default, in the range of 27,131.00 MZN (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 98,751.00 MZN (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mozambique into salary brackets in MZN.
Average salary and range in Mozambique by age in MZN.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mozambique (MZN).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mozambique (MZN).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Business Development Manager Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mozambique (MZN)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Cashier Banking
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.