The salary range of employees working in Vietnam is, by default, in the range from 2,808,772.00 VND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,310,296.00 VND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Vietnam into wage bands in VND.
Average salary and range in Vietnam by age in VND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Vietnam (VND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Vietnam (VND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Lead developer Information Technology
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Managing Director Top Management
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Logistics Manager Management
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. iOS Developer Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. IT Manager Management
19. Technical Director Top Management
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Vietnam (VND)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.