The salary range of employees working in Vietnam is, by default, in the range from 2,822,752.00 VND (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 11,316,432.00 VND (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Vietnam into wage bands in VND.
Average salary and range in Vietnam by age in VND.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Vietnam (VND).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Vietnam (VND).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Lead developer Information Technology
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Logistics Manager Management
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Scrum Master Information Technology
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Vietnam (VND)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.