The salary range of employees working in Zambia is, by default, in the range from 3,266.00 ZMK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,654.00 ZMK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Zambia into wage bands in ZMK.
Average salary and range in Zambia by age in ZMK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Zambia (ZMK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Zambia (ZMK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Judge Law & Legislation
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Business Development Manager Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Zambia (ZMK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.