The salary range of employees working in Zambia is, by default, in the range of 3,067.00 ZMK (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,884.00 ZMK (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Zambia into wage bands in ZMK.
Average salary and range in Zambia by age in ZMK.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Zambia (ZMK).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Zambia (ZMK).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. IT Manager Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Zambia (ZMK)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Cashier Banking
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.