The salary range of employees working in Cambodia is, by default, in the range of 1,210,896.00 KHR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,931,388.00 KHR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cambodia into wage bands in KHR.
Average salary and range in Cambodia by age in KHR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cambodia (KHR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cambodia (KHR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Sales Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cambodia (KHR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.