The salary range of employees working in Mauritania is, by default, in the range of 190.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 584.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritania into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Mauritania by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritania (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (EUR)
1. Retail Store Manager Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2. IT auditor Information Technology
3. Digital marketing manager Marketing, Advertising, PR
4. Customer Relationship Manager Commerce
5. Labourer General labour
6. Industrial painter Production
7. Car Mechanic Car Industry
8. Labourer Production
9. Rail Transport Controller (shunter, signalist) Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Education coordinator Education, Science & Research
11. Service Technician Information Technology
12. Research Physician Medicine & Social Care
13. R programmer Information Technology
14. IT System Administrator Information Technology
15. Civil Engineer Construction & Real Estate
16. Retail Store Manager Commerce
17. Sales Office Manager Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Cleaner General labour
19. Business Group Manager Management
20. Accountant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.