The salary range of employees working in Uganda is, by default, in the range of 547,287.00 UGX (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,185,673.00 UGX (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Uganda into salary brackets in UGX.
Average salary and range in Uganda by age in UGX.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Uganda (UGX).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uganda (UGX).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Finance Manager Management
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Leasing Director Leasing
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. HR Business Partner Human Resources
15. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
16. Technical Manager Technology, Development
17. Business Development Manager Management
18. IT Architect Information Technology
19. IT Product Manager Information Technology
20. Technical Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Uganda (UGX)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.