The salary range of employees working in Mauritania is, by default, in the range of 7,374.00 MRO (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 22,129.00 MRO (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritania into wage bands in MRO.
Average salary and range in Mauritania by age in MRO.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritania (MRO).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (MRO).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Finance Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (MRO)
1. Interpreter Translating, interpreting
2. IT auditor Information Technology
3. Service Engineer Production
4. Backend developer Information Technology
5. Frontend developer Information Technology
6. Secretary Administration
7. Education coordinator Education, Science & Research
8. Research Physician Medicine & Social Care
9. Car Mechanic Car Industry
10. Funeral service worker Service Industries
11. Customer Relationship Manager Commerce
12. Labourer General labour
13. Service Technician Service Industries
14. Business Group Manager Management
15. Accountant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
16. Sales Office Manager Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Teacher Education, Science & Research
18. Cleaner General labour
19. Retail Store Manager Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Retail Store Manager Commerce
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.