The salary range of employees working in Mauritania is, by default, in the range of 6,968.00 MRO (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 22,801.00 MRO (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritania into wage bands in MRO.
Average salary and range in Mauritania by age in MRO.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritania (MRO).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (MRO).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (MRO)
1. Accountant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2. Backend developer Information Technology
3. Secretary Administration
4. Frontend developer Information Technology
5. Customer Relationship Manager Commerce
6. IT auditor Information Technology
7. Service Engineer Production
8. Education coordinator Education, Science & Research
9. Labourer General labour
10. Industrial painter Production
11. Go developer Information Technology
12. R programmer Information Technology
13. Service Technician Service Industries
14. Cleaner General labour
15. Sales Office Manager Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Interpreter Translating, interpreting
17. Business Group Manager Management
18. Retail Store Manager Commerce
19. Teacher Education, Science & Research
20. Retail Store Manager Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.