The salary range of employees working in Mauritania is, by default, in the range from 7,209.00 MRO (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 22,337.00 MRO (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Mauritania into wage bands in MRO.
Average salary and range in Mauritania by age in MRO.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Mauritania (MRO).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (MRO).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Mauritania (MRO)
1. Accountant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2. Labourer Production
3. Labourer General labour
4. Car Mechanic Car Industry
5. Education coordinator Education, Science & Research
6. Research Physician Medicine & Social Care
7. R programmer Information Technology
8. Financial administration assistant Economy, Finance, Accountancy
9. IT auditor Information Technology
10. Secretary Administration
11. Official Public Administration, Self-governance
12. Service Technician Information Technology
13. Business Group Manager Management
14. Cleaner General labour
15. Retail Store Manager Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Sales Office Manager Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Retail Store Manager Commerce
18. Technologist Production
19. Technician Telecommunications
20. Service Technician Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.