The salary range of employees working in Benin is, by default, in the range of 219,077.00 XOF (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 710,397.00 XOF (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Benin into salary brackets in XOF.
Average salary and range in Benin by age in XOF.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Benin (XOF).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Benin (XOF).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Benin (XOF)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.